Translate

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Garden Gate Card for Maja Design!


Hello and a warm welcome! I'm thrilled to be able to share this new project for  Maja Design with you. I'm completely in love with Maja Design's beautiful new paper collection, Vintage Romance. I'm featuring it today along with the lovely Vintage Autumn Basics collection in my Garden Gate card. 

You'll find quite a bit of layering and fussy cutting in this card. All of the embellishments except the chipboard gates are created from the design paper. The faux brick wall is courtesy of Gabrielle Pollacco's Tuscan Wall stencil and Wendy Vecchi Crackle Texture Paste.

1 C

The flowers are handcrafted from design paper and a Sizzix die using glass pearls as a center. You'll find natural twine and cheesecloth accents for a soft, whimsical touch.

Below are close ups of the layering and embellishments. Each layer is popped up with foam adhesive for a dimensional effect.

1 B B

1 E

Random splatters of acrylic paint add a little interest in the corners.

1 D

1 B

It's an honor and a pleasure to be here with you. Your kind comments from my previous project warm my heart. I thank you so much for stopping by! Now it's your turn to work your magic with Maja Design's exquisite papers. May your day be filled with sunshine and  joyful moments!

Hugs,

Maja Design Papers Used: 
Vintage-Romance-L

Vintage-Autumn-Basics


Additional Supplies: Sizzix Daylily Die, Gabrielle Pollacco Tuscan Wall Stencil, Wendy Vecchi Crackle Texture Paste, Scrapiniec Chipboard Gates, Pearls, Twine, Sewing Machine, Thread, Acrylic Paints, Detail Scissors, Adhesives.

,

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Nancy! I love this! I just want to reach in to feel all the beautiful layers and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I am in awe of your beautiful creations. I hope that those who are fortunate to receive one of your cards make it a point to showcase them. I know that I would!

    ReplyDelete