Translate

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Vintage Sewing Card


Hello dear friends! I have a card to share with you today. It is once again time for a new challenge at the Frilly and Funkie Blog! Cec is our hostess and her theme is 'on the runway.'  All you have to do is create a vintage or shabby chic project that depicts sewing and/or fashion. For challenge specifics just click on the blog link above and prepare to join crafty fun!


I can't get enough of Prima's new Cartographer papers, so I distressed them and layered them up for the base of my card. The vintage image in the center is one I created in Photoshop. 


I crafted several blooms using a Tim Holtz die, then added a bit of stained lace and twine to my floral arrangements.  


Thank you for coming by to visit with me today. I hope you'll join in the challenge over at Frilly and Funkie!! May your day be lovely in every possible way!

Hugs,




8 comments:

  1. This is completely and utterly stunning! From the gorgeous vintage sewing photo (how clever to do that in photoshop) to those fabulous shabby flowers! I love this to bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy I could positively sink into this! You've taken those papers and that image to a completely new level. LOVE it!!! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, wow this is gorgeous. I love it!! Great job on the colors. You take card making to a whole new level
    Joan.
    www.joanstouch.com

    ps. Somehow when I sold my business the orevious web sight is still connected to me and no matter what I do some of my posts come up as iif Terri (the new owner) posted it. I cant change it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nancy,

    Your card is awesome, love every detail and color!!!!

    Hugs and have a nice day,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is totally stunning, I love the colours, the beautiful flowers and that wonderful image. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a stunning card Nancy and your flowers are so vintage looking, I adore them.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another absolutely stunning piece, Nancy! Those papers are gorgeous and make up into such a lovely card. I am always so in awe of your handmade flowers and your digitally collaged image is wonderful. Great piece for this week's challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete