Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Shabby Pastel Roses



Hi! I hope everyone is having a great beginning to the new year! Today I'm presenting my first Saturday Step by Step tutorial for the Frilly and Funky Blog! I use flowers in almost every project, so I'm sharing how I create some of my shabby pastel roses. If you'd like to take a peek just click on the above link and hop on over to the blog! 

Thank you so much for taking a moment to visit. It means the world to me  that you took time from your busy day to spend a bit of time here. I wish you a wonderful day filled with happy surprises around every corner! 
Hugs, 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, your roses looks wonderful,-and I tried to go to your Frilly and Funky Blog, but could not enter ?
    Wish you a lovely evening.
    xo, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dorthe! I entered the link wrong and am going to change it right now:-))

      Delete