Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Vintage Easter Printable

(courtesy of vintagecatnip.blogspot.com)

Hi! I'm delighted you could stop by today! Ah, the joys of spring. Blue skies and sunshine abound. Wisteria, azaleas, and dogwoods adorn Charleston's gardens. The air is sweet and practically everywhere you turn you'll find something in bloom. 

Easter is nearly upon us, and how I love the soft colors and sweet designs of the season! Today I'm sharing this free printable I found on Pinterest. I tried to link it back to the original web page (vintagecatnip.blogspot.com) but it no longer exists, so I'm posting it here. I hope you'll enjoy using this in your crafting as much as I have. We have houseguests this week so I haven't had  time to take pictures, but as soon as I find a bit of time I'll  post a photo of the project I made with this pretty image.

Best wishes for a joyful and crafty day! Hugs, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment