Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Love is in the air!



I can't believe it's Thursday already! The days seem to fly by for me. Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and to celebrate I'd like to share this sweet image I recently pinned to Pinterest. It's a free printable from The Graphix Fairy, located right here on blogger. Karen shares over 2000 vintage printables on her blog, and is always adding new images. These cute little cherubs are beyond adorable! Thank you Karen!  

Pinterest is my latest online addicition. When I first heard about it I thought I'd have no use for it, but was I ever wrong. I set a 15 minute timer for myself whenever I visit the site because it's way too easy to while-away the hours there. It's a bit like entering the land of the lotus eaters. You think you've been on 20 minutes, then you look at the clock and realize 2 hours have slipped by! 

But there will be no Pinterest for me today:-((well, maybe just 5 minutes at lunch???) I'm busy catching up on tag orders, and those always take priority. Being sick for a couple of weeks has put me behind in everything. If there is one thing I hate, it's to be behind in my obligations. But I'm willing to work hard, and I never give up! So it's back to the craft room for me, followed by a trip to the post office with my packages. I hope you're having a great day too! And I thank you with my whole heart for stopping by to visit me here!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment