Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Nathaniel Russell House and Gardens (December, 2011) Charleston, SC



I volunteer as a docent at the Nathaniel Russell House in Charleston. Our halls are decked for the holidays and everything is so festive! The weather has been warm, sunny, and wonderful. You just can't resist a walk through the gardens. Follow along with me on a mini 'virtual vacation' and check out the surprises I found there today!



No matter the time of year you will always find something blooming in the Russell House gardens.


These pretty purple fellows just make me smile:-))




I found this little guy hard at work. I guess he doesn't get a Christmas vacation!




Thanks for taking a stroll through the gardens with me! Come visit us in Charleston and take a tour of this lovely home, enjoy the gardens, or relax on the joggling board. Wherever you are I hope you're having a safe and happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment