Translate

Monday, December 26, 2011

Congratulations to my wonderful boy!


I have to brag a little on my son (again!) He applied early decision and has been accepted to the college of engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology and Clemson University. He was awarded a scholarship from Clemson and the Palmetto Fellows Scholarship from the state of SC. He's also competing in the semi-finals for the President's Scholarship Program at Ga Tech--way to go kiddo! He's still waiting to hear about honors college decisions and a few other scholarships. He applied regular action to MIT...saying a prayer and keeping my fingers crossed for him!! So is he a future Clemson Tiger, GT Yellow Jacket, or MIT Engineer? No matter what he decides we are so proud of him!! He makes my world the happiest place ever and I love him best in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment