Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Christmas Gift of Sweet Ephemera!


It's Christmas Eve!! My favorite night of the year. I've never outgrown that wonderful sense of anticipation and excitement that I experienced as a child. My sister and I were allowed to open one gift on Christmas Eve. We picked up each of our gifts, shook them, felt them, and  assessed their weight, trying to make the right choice of which gift we would open. I always hoped I would pick a stuffed animal so I would be able to hold it while I slept. I want to celebrate today by offering a little Christmas Eve treat for my blog visitors. If you've read a few of my posts, you know I'm an avid collector of ephemera. This sweet Pears' Soap ad is one of my favorites from my collection. Feel free to copy and paste it for personal use but please do not sell it as a digital image or as part of a collage sheet. My best wishes to all for a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment