Translate

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hi to Everyone! Well, prom was a complete success! All the kids had a great (and safe) evening. It was a super late night and we're all still recovering here at our house:-) My husband was pulled over by the police on the way to the midnight breakfast. He didn't use a turn signal when he switched lanes and they thought he was a drunk driver. He ended up just receiving a warning once it was realized he hadn't been drinking so thankfully no expensive ticket or points on his license (big sigh of relief!!)  I'll post a couple of photos from prom soon, but for now I have another vintage image to share. This charming old ad is from 1890. How fun is this! I'm off to Mass but I wanted to check in to say hello and wish everyone a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment