Translate

Saturday, August 7, 2010

More from the World of Wonderland!


Hello and Happy Saturday! I love Saturday--it's my favorite day of the week!! I love Friday night too because it's the night before Saturday. It seems like anything you do on a Friday or Saturday is more fun than if you do it any other day of the week. Well, it's another super hot and humid day here in Charleston. Since it's way too hot to be outside I'll be spending the afternoon happily creating in my craft room:-) I have another project to share today! This is another Alice library pocket and tag set I listed on ebay a while back. I used Graphic 45 papers (love them so much!), handmade embellishments, distressing, stamping, and collaging. I filled it with tags and tons of Wonderland ephemera. I had so much fun with it! I hope everyone's having a great day and doing whatever you love best!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    What a lovely tag, it must have been such fun to make.
    Have you ever thought about doing any on line tutorials? I/m sure that there would be plenty of people who would love to see them.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Suey

    ReplyDelete