Translate

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Tag

Hi! I hope anyone who happens by is having a great day! I volunteer as a docent at an historic home here in Charleston so that is what I've been up to today. It's been pretty hot and humid with heat indexes of 105 or above, but that's fairly typical for August in Charleston. I see Jeanne signed up to follow my blog--you totally made my day! So my blog isn't sad and lonely anymore thanks to Jeanne! The photo above is a close up of one of the tags from the Alice in Wonderland pocket. The images are from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and the papers are all Graphic 45 (I absolutely love all their papers.) I did some rubber stamping here too, and of course inking with distress inks. I used the paper tearing technique because I love the distressed and worn appearance it gives, and I was also going for a look of old peeling layers of wallpaper for this one. I've been exploring everyone's blogs and have found some super talented artists! I wish I could figure out how to post a list/links of blogs I'm following so I could share them with everyone. I'll get it all figured out somehow:-) Well, I'm off to make a little dinner now--I have no idea what I'm going to make tonight and I have a very hungry teenage son--Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment